Bachelor Of Business Administration
This is a three-year Bachelor’s Degree programme for students who wish to take up careers in the corporate sector, in areas like Marketing, Personnel, International Trade, Advertising, Finance and so on. The curriculum, developed as per University guidelines, lays emphasis on the development of managerial skills and professional attitudes.
The duration of (B.B.A.) is three years, spread over six semesters. There shall be an examination at the end of each semester. The total number of seats in B.B.A is 40.
Plus two examinations under 10+2 system or examination equivalent to the Board/ University established by law in India with 50% marks (with 45% marks in case of scheduled caste/ scheduled tribe).
Any examination of University / Board / College / School in Foreign Country recognized as equivalent for the above purpose by equivalence committee of its own or on recommendations of Association of Indian Universities with 50% marks (45% marks for SC! ST Category).
The maximum age limit for admission to B.B.A. Programme is 23 years on first of July, of the year concerned, and in case of candidates belonging to scheduled caste/scheduled tribes, the upper age limit will be relaxed by three years. The Vice-Chancellor may permit age relaxation up to maximum of three months.
Reservation Of Seats
As per H.P. University rules 75% seats will be filled out of the candidates who have passed their +2 examination from the schools situated in Himachal Pradesh irrespective of the board, remaining 25% seats will be filled on all India basis. The H.P.University 120 point’s roaster for admission showing reservations of various categories shall be followed.
The Total Number Of Seats In BBA
Fee & Funds
Note: Fee may be Changed Subject to Govt. / University Rules.
Project Report & Viva Voce
Note: Project Report Viva Voce. Each paper carries an internal assessment of 25% which is awarded to the students on the basis of their performance in house examinations, class attendance, seminars / assignments and general conduct in the college.
Evaluation / Assessment of students of BBA is a continuous process to test their performance and acquisition of knowledge and understanding towards professional competence to realize the vision of Dronacharya College of Education and needs of the market. The system is being continuously monitored thro.
Class work / Class tests / Class Participation
Case study presentations
Games /Quizzes / Role-plays etc.
Conduct and Discipline
Our programmes are highly participative and interactive. Group based learning activities and personal plans help students to focus on their own development needs. Considerable emphasis is also placed upon skills development, especially group interactive skills which include communication and presentation of ideas to large audiences as well as small groups.